My Brother's Keeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday, 01/15/08 Prayer Conference Call

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday, 01/15/08 Prayer Conference Call Empty Tuesday, 01/15/08 Prayer Conference Call

Post  CJ Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey Fellas:

I hope everyone is doing well on this Monday, and hope that everyone also had a great Sabbath and weekend; I just wanted to let you all know that, unfortunately, I won't be calling in on this Tuesday night's prayer conference call because a friend invited me to prayer meeting, prayer session on this Tuesday evening as well. I invited her to my church's Wednesday night prayer meeting, but she said if she is to come to my church's Wednesday night prayer meeting, then she is inviting me to attend prayer meeting on Tuesday night, so this is why. Please know that I have added you all to my prayer list and pray for you and your families daily that God will reveal Himself to each of you in a very personal and meaningful way. Please continue to lift me up in prayer, as I will continue to do the same for each of you.

Until next week Tuesday,
CJ

CJ

Back to top Go down

Tuesday, 01/15/08 Prayer Conference Call Empty Amen!

Post  cado Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:24 am

You will be greatly missed however I praise the Lord as you are doing His work. Be blessed, your name is always lifted up and it will be tonight.
cado
cado

Back to top Go down