My Brother's Keeper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you know about...

3 posters

Go down

What do you know about... Empty What do you know about...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:11 am

Has anyone heard of Primerica Financial Services? What are your thoughts about the company? My wife and I met with one of their agents this weekend to discuss our home mortgage, investing, and life insurance. I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences with them.

Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mybrotherskeeper.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

What do you know about... Empty Primerica

Post  cado Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 am

I've heard about it, have been a member for a short period and left. It's one of those piramid type of business that takes over your life. You're always at some meeting or convention and you have to have to lose self inorder to be in peoples faces trying to get them to buy into their system and or their products. If you don't mind working real hard to make a living, find diciples to work for you, become annoying by promising people your presentation will only take 15mins of their time while in reality; you end up having breakfast with them the next morning still trying to hook them. Then this is it!!

As far as how good their product are, I don't know.

The End
cado
cado

Back to top Go down

What do you know about... Empty Re: What do you know about...

Post  Will Williams Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:59 pm

My wife and I have the Prime America Life Insurance and it is great. I would advise taking out Life Insurance with them.

Will Williams

Back to top Go down

What do you know about... Empty Re: What do you know about...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum